Today not a whole lot of visible progress occurred around the domes themselves, but we did get the water main connected to the meter and run about half way up to the house. I suspect that tomorrow they will finish connecting the piping up to the house and set a temporary hose bib to use in building the domes.
We did notice that they must have finished the guest house plumbing since they had put a pressure gauge on the system and pressurized it. That way they can check tomorrow and see if it lost pressure. If it did, there is a small leak somewhere in the system and they get to play hide and seek, otherwise they are good to go and can move on to the next phase.